Our Seniors Roofing Promise
Armour Shield Roofing promises our senior clients the following:
- ALL our staff will treat you with the honesty, integrity and the respect you deserve.
- The price we quote is the price you pay. There are no hidden costs.
- We will never make you pay large upfront deposits in cash or offer a “cash-only” discount.
- We will not use high pressure sales tactics.
- We will explain everything involved in plain language so you understand the work we are doing. You are always welcome to have a friend or family member present during any conversations.
- We take care to thoroughly clean every yard and garden once your new roof is installed but we take extra care when cleaning our senior client’s homes to ensure you don’t have to worry.
- We will show up when we say we will.
- Work will be completed by in-house Armour Shield Roofing staff. All our staff are courteous, professional and accountable for their actions.
- Roofing references are provided with every roofing quote.
- We have an A+ rating by the BBB with ZERO complaints.
Armour Shield Roofing understands how difficult it is for home owners and especially seniors to trust contractors. Every day there seems to be a news report about dishonest contractors taking large up front sums of money and not delivering on the work. We do NOT offer discounts for cash-only jobs. The London Free Press recently wrote an article about upfront cash-only contractors and why you should avoid them.
Armour Shield Roofing takes our integrity very seriously, in fact, we are the official Better Business Bureau Integrity Award in Western Ontario 2012 winner. All our staff are trained to reflect the same ideals our company and owner has.
Everything we do is in writing so you can feel secure knowing you have a written contract guaranteeing the completion of any work. The Canadian Home Builders Association recently published a document titled “Get It In Writing”, we recommend anyone thinking about hiring a contractor to read it.